High unemployment rates have created avenues for fraudulent people to take advantage of unsuspecting jobseekers by offering them none existent jobs and demanding payment for services rendered. NELEX would never ask you to pay for its employment services. Beware of fraudsters! If they are not organizations that are licensed by the Federal Ministry of Labour and Employment to function as Recruiters or Private Employment Agencies, and they are charging fees for services rendered, then they are most likely fraudulent. Do not allow unlicenced people or organizations access to your personal details. Some of them turn out to be Kidnappers, Traffickers, and Smugglers etc. Kindly report any encounter with such characters on nelex. We do everything possible to ensure that you do not meet such Recruiters, but if by any chance you come in contact with such persons, tactfully reject their offer(s) and report the matter to email@example.com We would take it up from there.
REQUIREMENTS FOR RECRUITER’S LICENCE
In order to be issued a Recruiter’s Licence, certain conditions must be met…the following is the list of requirements. Please note that non-compliance with the requirement would lead to return of documents until all requirements are met.
1. APPLICATION LETTER FROM COMPANY
2. PROPERLY FILLED APPLICATION FORM (Download Form for Domestic Placement) (Download Form for International Placement)
3. PAY INTO THE BANK THE SUM OF N5,000 AND PHOTOCOPY OF TREASURY RECEIPT
4. MEMORANDUM AND ARTICLES OF ASSOCIATION: OBJECT CLAUSE SHOULD INCLUDE OUTSOURSING/RECRUITMENT.
5. A COPY OF THE MANAGEMENT PROFILE TO ASCERTAIN THE COMPETENCE OF MANAGEMENT
6. PHOTOCOPY OF CERTIFICATE OF INCOPORATION
7. PRE-REGISTRATION INSPECTION REPORT BY STATE LABOUR OFFICE OFFICERS
8. EVIDENCE OF REGISTRATION WITH PENSION FUND ADMINISTRATOR
9. COPY OF CONTRACT WITH CLIENT COMPANY (IES)
10. SAMPLE COPY OF CONTRACT LETTER OF APPOINTMENT FOR BOTH PERMANENT AND RECRUITED STAFF
11. THREE COPIES OF COMPANY HANDBOOK / CONDITIONS OF SERVICE
12. EVIDENCE OF HEALTH INSURANCE OR MEDICAL ALLOWANCE
13. BANK GUARANTEE / INSURANCE BOND FOR NUMBER OF WORKERS RECRUITED
14. NAMES, ADDRESSES AND TELEPHONE NUMBERS OF DIRECTORS
15. REGISTRATION WITH NIGERIA SOCIAL INSURANCE TRUST FUND (NSITF) AND EVIDENCE OF RENEWAL
16. EVIDENCE OF REGISTRATION WITH A REGULATORY BODY IN SECTORS OF FOCUS
17. TRAINING POLICY FOR EMPLOYEE/RECRUITED PERSONNEL
18. NAME(S) OF UNION(S) WORKERS BELONG TO
20. WHEN THE APPLICATION HAS BEEN APPROVED BY THE MINISTRY, A BANK PAYMENT OF =N=200,000 (IN RESPECT OF CATEGORY 1 ON THE APPLICATION FORM) AND =N=200.000 (IN RESPECT OF CATEGORY 2 ON THE APPLICATION FORM) IS REQUIRED. YOU WOULD BE REQUIRED TO SUBMIT PHOTOCOPIES OF RECEIPTS IN RESPECT OF ALL PAYMENTS.